Pagina's

dinsdag 11 oktober 2016

Vivera meat replacers: third out of seven reviews



Here it isss, a third review! I know there are big gaps between every review, but I don't want to eat meat replacers that often. Whole foods lover here haha!

That doesn't mean I don't like the taste of meat replacers, especially from this one..
This is Vivera's mushroom bell pepper burger and I love it! Had it once before on the same bun with the same veggies(spinach, tomato, pickles) and classic hummus. That combination is seriously the best, but lets get on with reviewing this burger shall we ;)

Appearance: it looks like a normal burger, round and a blend colour. It is quite big though and nothing wrong with it looking like a real burger, lots of people prefer it.
Texture: a firm and burger-like texture, really good!
Taste: the taste.. I can't describe it actually. It's just really delicious! It doesn't taste like mushroom or bell pepper or real meat, but it's definitely a good meat substitute. I think a meat eater would like it.
Ingredients: the main ingredients are mushrooms, bell pepper, soy protein, sunflower oil, potato starch, lots of herbs and some stuff to make it a firm and overall good burger. It contains wheat fiber so it's not gluten free.
Rating: hmm let me think..I'll give it a 5/5 WITH the bun, hummus and veggies.           4/5 if I would eat it without anything. Oh and because of the wheat fiber I wouldn't eat it that often ofcourse ;)



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten